Rugged, Low Cost, Dual/Quad Core™ i7 Open VPX 3U Module
- Up to 2.5GHz Intel® Dual Core™ i7 processor with 6MB of L2 Cache
- Up to 2.3GHz Intel® Quad Core™ i7 processor with 6MB of L2 Cache
- Up to 16GB of 1600/1333MHz DDR-3 memory with ECC
- mSATA Flash for OS Boot with secure erase and write protect up to 1TB (optional)
- Support for up to two SAM™ Sites for custom I/O
- Up to two GigE ports with TCP/IP Offloading Engine (TOE)
- Up to four USB 3.0 ports or SATA-3 ports
- Up to eight serial ports of which four ports have RS-232/422/485 options
- Dual DVI ports with HD-audio
- Four buffered general-purpose I/O lines
- I/O module with ultra high performance video or HD Video Capture
- Front panel USB port for diagnostics
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) (optional)
- Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) for secure system operation (optional)
- Supports Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-D2) for best performance
- Front panel pass/fail, power and POST LED’s
- CPU temperature and voltage monitoring for safe operation
- Baseboard Management Controller for health monitoring/reporting (optional)
- Real time clock (RTC) with field-replaceable battery
- Fully compliant to OpenVPX™ 3U, VITA 46/47/48 standards
- Support for Windows®, VMware® and Linux®
- Developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
- Available in air or conduction cooled versions
- Available in fully rugged extended temperatures from -40°C to +85°C
- Ultra-low power requirements as low as 25W total and weight at 2.5 lbs.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863