Rugged, Conduction or Convection-Cooled, Ultra-High Performance 3U VPX MIL-SPEC DC Power Supply/Charger
- MIL-STD-704A/E/F and MIL-STD-1275D 28 VDC input voltage
- MIL-STD-461F EMI filtering
- VITA 62 form factor VPX power supply
- Up to 600 W output (12 VDC @ 50 A)
- Isolated 3.3 V supply
- Spike and surge transient suppression
- Short circuit, overcurrent, and overvoltage protection
- Output overvoltage clamping circuitry
- Air-cooled available R1-R3
- Conduction-cooled available R1-R5
- VITA 48.2 REDI-compliant
- VITA 46.11 IPMI controller for on-card voltage monitoring and control
- Fault detection and Monitoring
- Front panel status
- Smart charging for external APU/UPS batteries
- Supports battery chemistries lead-acid, Lithium Ion, more
- Developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- 12 VDC/50 A (main output), 3.3 VDC/1 A (auxiliary output)
- Fault detection and monitoring
- Front Panel status
SWaP-E: Highest power output available
Size: 3U VPX
Weight: 1.25 lbs.
Power: 600 W (max.)
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +85° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC is a 600 W MIL-SPEC power supply, smart charger and optional auxiliary power unit supply. This high efficiency power supply boasts the highest power output per volume on the market.
The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC is a VITA 62 form factor 3U VPX power supply. The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC takes in a MIL-STD-704A/E/F or MIL-STD-1275D 28 VDC input voltage and provides up to 600 W on 12 VDC. The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC also provides on-card MIL-STD-461F EMI filtering and MIL-STD-1275D transient suppression. The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC fits in a VITA 62-compliant 3U VPX 1.0 in. slot.
Note: An OpenVPX version is available; contact GMS Sales.
Up to 50 A on 12 VDC and 1A on 3.3 VDC auxiliary are supported on each rail, separately. The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC can provide a combined total output power of up to 600 W at maximum operating temperature.
Additionally, the VPX600DC / VPXC600DC supports an auxiliary power unit (APU), providing smart charging capability to a variety of battery types. The battery state and protection is integrated with the supply to provide an uninterrupted back up in the event of power loss. Automatic transition to battery power occurs upon AC power loss, providing up to 3 minutes of battery hold-up. The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC is developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863