Rugged, Conduction or Convection-Cooled, Ultra-High Performance 3U VPX MIL-SPEC AC Power Supply/Charger
- Universal AC input VITA 62 form factor VPX power supply
- Up to 600 W output
- AC input: 85 VAC to 265 VAC, 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- DC output: 12 VDC/50 A, 3.3 VDC/1 A
- Spike and surge transient suppression
- Short circuit, overcurrent, and overvoltage protection
- Output overvoltage clamping circuitry
- IPMI controller for on-card voltage monitoring and control
- Air-cooled available R1-R3
- Conduction-cooled available R1-R5
- VITA 48.2 REDI-compliant
- Ruggedized - VITA 47 compliant.
- Fault detection and Monitoring
- Front panel status
- Smart charging for external APU/UPS batteries
- Supports battery chemistries lead-acid, Lithium Ion, more
- Developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- 12 VDC/50 A (main output), 3.3 VDC/1 A (auxiliary output)
- Fault detection and monitoring
- Front Panel status
SWaP-E: Highest power output available
Size: 3U VPX
Weight: 1.25 lbs.
Power: 600 W (max.)
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40°C to +85°C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC is a 600 W power supply, smart charger and optional auxiliary power unit when supplemented with battery. This high efficiency power supply boasts the highest power output per volume on the market. Continuous power and battery status are provided to the system via IPMI and reported to the Apex BMC or other control management entity.
The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC offers current sharing with up to three power supplies in a single chassis. Intelligent monitoring actively measures voltage, current, and temperature on each rail for protection of critical performance parameters The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC fits in a VITA 62-compliant 3U VPX 1.0 inch slot.Note: An OpenVPX version is available; contact GMS Sales.
Up to 50 A on 12 VDC and 1A on 3.3 VDC auxiliary are supported on each rail, separately. The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC can provide a combined total output power of up to 600 W at maximum operating temperature.
Additionally, the VPX600DC / VPXC600DC supports an auxiliary power unit (APU), providing smart charging capability to a a variety of battery types. The battery state and protection is integrated with the supply to provide an uninterrupted back-up in the event of AC power loss. Automatic transition to battery power occurs upon power loss, providing up to 3 minutes of battery hold-up. The VPX600DC / VPXC600DC is developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863