Rugged, Standard Definition Smart Display with Removable Drive
- Ultra rugged 10.4” diagonal screen in 4:3 format with 1024x768 native screen resolution
- Full daylight viewable screen with optional Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS)
- Ultra rugged “boot-kick” glass for a virtually unbreakable screen (optional)
- Ultra small and lightweight frame, less than 2 inches thick!
- Anti-glare (AG) and anti-reflective (AR) coating for crisp display in any light
- Resistive touchscreen with glove and/or stylus operation with EMI shielding
- Up to 16 bezel keys for screen control and special functions (customizable and optional)
- Up to 2.4GHz Intel® Quad Core™ i7 Haswell processor with 6MB of L2 Cache
- Up to 32GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory with ECC
- Up to 1TB of fixed SSD for OS boot with secure erase (optional)
- One fully sealed removable nDrive™ up to 1TB with secure erase (optional)
- Two Gigabit or two 10Gigabit (optional) Ethernet ports with TCP/IP Offloading Engine (TOE)
- One USB 3.0, one USB 2.0 port and two COM ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- Two SAM™ sites for custom I/O (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, CANBus, etc.)
- Full HD-Audio support with onboard 1W mono amplifier
- One VGA output or DVI video input selected via bezel key
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d2) and Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure operation (optional)
- CPU temperature and voltage monitoring for safe operation
- Power, Blackout, Zero, Brightness, NVIS, Video Source, and Shift bezel keys
- Fully compliant to MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461E and IP66/67
- Operates up to -20°C to +80°C (no heater) or up to -40°C to +80°C (with heater)
- Available in ruggedization levels R3-R5
- 10.50" x 8.50" x 1.75"
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863