Multi-channel and Multi-format Video to 20 Gb Ethernet IP Encoder
- Digital and analog video inputs, high defi nition to standard definition video
- Two 10 GbE outputs for video-over-IP transmission
- Ethernet ports each support two multicast addresses
- Accepts Power over Ethernet (PoE+) from Host
- Optional GigE Vision or SMPTE 2022 IP packets
- Up to two digital HD Video 2.0 inputs:
- Up to 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Embedded audio with 5.1 channels
- Confi guration support via Telnet
- Up to three digital SDI inputs:
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G
- Embedded audio with 16 channels
- Confi guration support via Telnet
- Up to four NTSC Composite inputs:
- NTSC/PAL/RS-170 inputs
- Supported resolutions of 720x480 @ 50/60 Hz and 1280x720 @ 50/60 Hz
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- Two HD Video 2.0 video inputs or Camera Link with full interface
- Three SDI (12G, 6G, or 3G) video inputs
- Four analog (NTSC/PAL composite) video inputs
- Four sensor remote control and sensor power
- Two 10 GbE (copper) Ethernet, optionally powered by PoE+
SWaP-E: Industry’s most flexible multi-input video over IP encoder.
Size: 6.5" x 7.5" x 2.25"
Power: As low as 15W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, IP67
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +85° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The I422 “Bolt” is a rugged, small, lightweight, multichannel video-to-IP encoder that can accept a wide range of video input formats—HD Video, SDI, and NTSC/PAL Composite—as well as provide sensor control and sensor power via full Camera Link® interfaces. All video interfaces are completely configurable via Telnet. The system utilizes optional, lowlatency, and visually lossless compression logic to maximize Ethernet throughput. Optional protocol conversion is available for either GigE Vision or SMPTE 2022 video-over-IP.
The “Bolt” can powered by either a MIL-STD-1275D 28 VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (PoE+), compliant with the IEEE 802.3at standard, from either of the onboard 10 GbE ports.
The “Bolt” is designed for high-bandwidth video distribution over IP in a fully ruggedized and sealed system, operating from -40 °C to +85 °C. The I422 is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67.
The I422 is able to distribute 4K UHD video as well as lower resolution and analog content, using standard IP network protocols, which can then be deployed to a virtually unlimited number of displays over standard LANs and WANs, even sharing space with existing enterprise networks.
In a forwardly deployed battlefield/airborne/shipboard scenario, the “Bolt” is a key component of larger unifi ed solution to stream live video for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance to tactical operation centers. When used with the companion S422-SW “Thunder” server, video feeds can be routed according to role-based authentication thus enabling critical personnel to monitor video feeds for situational awareness, communicate effectively, and to facilitate content sharing across boundaries. With video-over-IP, the LAN/WAN merely serves as a pipe to simultaneously transmit multiple video streams across the network.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863