Rugged, Lightweight Multi-Display NAS with Intel® Xeon® E3 Workstation CPU and Removable Storage
- 3.0GHz Intel® Xeon® E3 (Kaby Lake, 7th Gen. Core™) (E3-15xxM V6)
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- 3-head Intel® HD Graphics P630 with GT2
- Support for DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, ES 2.0, and OCL 2.x
- Resolution up to 4096 x 2304 (4K and UHD) at 60Hz via Mini-BNC
- One removable, fully sealed SSD canister
- Canister includes up to four 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSDs
- Canister drive bay is sealed even when canister is removed
- Three USB 3.0 ports (shared power) and four USB 2.0 ports
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD for OS boot
- Two SAM™ sites add: 1553, Wi-Fi, GPS, LTE, mSATA
- Compatible with GMS U.2 expansion modules (Matrix, Neo, Morpheus)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Encryption and security via Intel® Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM)
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper)
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports w/ TCP/IP offloading
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One VGA port
- One DisplayPort
- Optional video configurations for SMPTE 425-3 and 425-5
- Eight buffered Digital I/O (DIO) lines
- HD Audio with Mic, Headphones and Amplified Speaker Out
- Two SAM™ I/O sites (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, mSATA, etc.)
- 32 MB flash BIOS with Write Protect/Secure Erase
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize
SWaP-E: Unmatched density (cores, RAM and storage) in one footprint
Size: 5.4” x 6.5” x 5.25”
Weight: 7 lbs.
Power: As low as 35 W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -20°C to +70°C (-40°C to +85°C Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The S1202-C4 “Seahawk” is a seventh generation ultra-rugged, lightweight workstation/server NAS with the latest Intel® E3 Xeon® processor, multi-head 4K graphics, and one removable storage canister. It is designed to provide the highest level of workstation performance possible in a MIL-SPEC, conduction-cooled, sealed system, operating from -40°C to +85°C (-20°C to +70°C standard).
This system architecture simplifies applications that require rugged high performance computing, mass storage, high definition uncompressed long-reach video and high speed I/O in a small, ultra-rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt. Seahawk also offers Intel’s very best embedded graphics performance with Intel’s 3-head HD Graphics P630 controller, which is superior over any previous embedded Intel® graphics controller.
The S1202-C4 “Seahawk” is a 4-core Xeon® E3 server / workstation / NAS / graphics processor that is intended for military/defense/aerospace with the greatest SWaP-Efficiency (SWaP-E) on the market due to its compact size and robust computing and I/O performance ports. Seahawk is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield workstation/server that offers the greatest reliability and mass storage in the smallest packaging. Seahawk can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, high performance workstation-like embedded graphics, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
The S1202-C4 is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863