High Speed Quad GPGPU/AI, NAS Storage Recorder with Quad Intel® Scalable Xeon® Processors,
CRPS Dual-Redundant 3000W PSUs and 20 Removable Drives
- Quad Intel® Scalable Xeon® CPU (Platinum, Gold) with28 cores (2.5 GHz) and Turbo Boost (3.8 GHz)
- Up to 2 TB total DDR4 ECC DRAM – 1 TB per CPU
- Up to 11 PCIe Gen 3 add-in slots: two full height (dual slot), two half height (low profile), and two PCIe Express Mini
- up to 8x internal M.2 SSDs (NVMe/SATA) and 20 removable SSDs (NVMe/SATA/SAS)
- Quad 100 GbE, four dual 10/40 GbE (8 total) and four 10 GbE
- Dual-redundant 3000 W power supplies: 110-240 VAC, 60 Hz
- BMC with IPMI and dedicated 1 GbE port and RS 232 console port
- USB connectivity: 2x USB 2.0 and 2x USB 3.0
- VGA console output (optional) video ports with GPU PCIe card(s)
- Optional HD Audio with Mic, Headphones, and Speaker Out
- Optional Intel® VROC for NVMe
- Air-cooled with proprietary TwoCool™ fan control
- SecureDNA™ security suite zeroizes/sanitizes BIOS/Firmware/SSDs
- SourceSafe™ allows direct control of BIOS features
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863