Rugged, Expandable, 1U/2U 16 Inch Intel® Scalable Xeon® Servers
- Dual Intel® Scalable Xeon® CPUs up to 24 cores (Platinum/Gold)
- Compact rackmount NAS: up to 168 TB (20x U.2 plus 2x M.2)
- Field-deployable Artificial Intelligence co-processors, data mining engine, vector processor
- Air-cooled with COTS-type or optional 38999 mil-circular connectors
- Only 16-inch deep short rack saves size, weight, power
- Up to 2 TB total DDR4 ECC DRAM
- Up to 6 PCIe Gen 3 add-in slots
- Up to 5, 4-drive removable cartridge (SAS/SATA/NVMe)
- Up to 22 SSDs (SAS/SATA/NVMe)
- Opal 197/FIPS-140 secure SSDs with H/W write-protect/secure erase
- Optional RAID or Intel VROC for NVMe
- 2x 1/10 GbE and optional dual 10/40 QSFP+
- Dual-redundant PSUs in only 1U, up to 2000W
- Rack or standalone mounting options
- Optional SecureDNA™ zeroize and SourceSafe™ BIOS (Note: BIOS erasure may be destructive and requires RMA to GMS.)
- Intel vPro, Trusted Execution Technology, AES-NI, zeroize, VTx, plus BMC and TPM
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863