Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Controller (1553)
- Dual Independent 1553 Communication with A/B Channels
- DDC BU-65864 chip with DDK libraries
- Integrated programmable bus controller, monitor or remote terminal modes
- On-chip transceiver/transformer
- Multiprotocol support of MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice 2 and STANAG 3838
- Selectable 10, 12, 16, or 20MHz system clocks
- SRAM 64K x 17
- Support for Linux®, Windows®, and VMware® drivers
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863