Rugged, Ultra-Small, Lightweight, Quad HD-DVR with Removable Storage
- Up to 2.5GHz Dual Core i7® processor with 6MB of L2 Cache
- Up to 2.3GHz Quad Core i7® processor with 6MB of L2 Cache
- Up to 16GB of 1600/1333MHz DDR-3 memory with ECC
- Removable SSD cartridge with ultra-high-mating cycle up to 4TB
- mSATA Flash for OS Boot with secure erase and write protect up to 512GB (optional)
- Records up to four HD video ports simultaneously at 1080p/30 Hz with audio
- Simultaneous record/monitor and playback over LAN
- Supports up to 2 video processors
- Supports video metadata processing and H.264 compression on all 4 channels
- Support for two SAM™ sites for custom I/O
- Up to three GigE ports with TCP/IP Offloading Engine (TOE)
- Up to six USB 2.0 ports
- Up to four serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- Dual DVI/HDMI ports and one RGB video port
- Eight buffered general purpose I/O lines
Full HD-audio support with onboard 1W mono amplifier
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) (optional)
- Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) for secure system operation (optional)
- Full power management control for sleep/hibernate operation
- CPU temperature and voltage monitoring for safe operation
- Reset and power On/Off switch with suspend support
- Pass/fail, power good and user LED indicators
- Support for Windows®, Linux® and VMware®
- Ultra small and lightweight; 5.02” x 4.2” x 8.76” and 4 lbs.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863