Rugged, Fully Sealed, Low Cost, Dual Intel® Xeon® E5 CPU Server and Switch with Removable Drive(s)
- Intel® Xeon® Broadwell-EP CPUs with up to 18 cores
- Supports up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- Optional fixed SSD for OS boot (Optional Secure erase/Write protect/Encryption)
- One removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD
- 12x 1Gb Ethernet ports and Layer 2/ 3 switch
- Personal Profile Module™ (PPM) uses SD card authentication
- Optional AMD® Radeon® GPU E8860, up to 768 GFLOPS
- Web GUI and SNMP mgmt. interfaces via Gigabit Ethernet/COM
- Supports Layer 2/3 software routing functions with customizable rules
- Very low latency, VLAN support, QoS/differentiated services
- Security for authentication, authorization, multicast and spanning tree
- Support for Multicast IPv4, IPv6 with IGMPv2/3 snooping and MLD
- Internal memory with jumbo frame, DHCP client, and SNMP
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- One 10 Gb Ethernet port
- 12x 1 Gb Ethernet ports with Layer 2/ 3 switch
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One VGA video out
- 1x 10 GbE port for inter-/intra-system backhaul
- 12x 1 GbE ports, each with separate connector
- Intelligent Layer 2/ 3 Ethernet switch with 128 MB DRAM
- SD card slot for portable or crypto key storage and authentication
- 16 MB fl ash BIOS with optional write-protect/secure erase
- Panic support for system Zeroize via Secure Erase
SWaP-E: Unmatched computing density (cores and RAM) in the industry
Size: 11.75” x 7.75” x 3”
Weight: 11 lbs. max.
Power: 180 W max.
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, up to IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +85° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The S402-NV “Tiger” is a third-generation, fully rugged, low cost dual socket Intel® Xeon® E5 server. It is designed to provide the highest level of server-class performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled system, operating up to -40° C to +85° C. Tiger simplifies local data processing tasks that require an ultra-fast, multi-CPU server with vast amounts of high-speed, ECC-protected RAM and storage in one ultra-rugged chassis.
S402-NV is ideal for the application that requires the horsepower of a high-performance rack mount server, but needs to deploy the system in an ultra rugged, fanless environment with only passive cooling.
The Tiger is an 8- to 18-core dual Xeon® E5 server intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense, and aerospace applications with greatest SWaP-Efficiency (SWaP-E) on the market due to its compact size and robust computing and I/O performance. Tiger is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield/airborne/shipboard server that offers greatest reliability in the smallest packaging. Tiger can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, significant networking options, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
The S402-NV is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.