Rugged, Fully Sealed, Intel® Xeon® E5 CPU Server with Removable Drive(s)
- Intel® Xeon® E5 v4 CPU with up to 18 cores
- Hyper-Threading on each core for total of 36 logical cores
- Supports up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- One fixed mSATA SSD or SAM I/O™
- Optional fixed M.2 or NVMe SSD for OS boot (Optional for I/O)
- Up to two 10 GbE
- Personal Profile Module™ (PPM) uses SD card authentication
- Two removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD (four is optional)
- Drive(s) and SD card secured behind EMI/IP-rated door
- SSD drives support optional encrypt/Secure Erase/Write Protect
- Optional AMD® Radeon® GPU E8860, up to 768 GFLOPS
- Optional NVIDIA® Quadro® GPU M2200M, up to 1.32 TFLOPS
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d2)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Converged Platform Power Management (CPPM) for power saving
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- One Gigabit Ethernet port with TCP/IP offloading
- Up to two 10 GbE ports
- Four USB 2.0 and two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One console video (1920 x 1080) via DVI or VGA
- Optional two HD-SDI SMPTE 292M video out via mini-BNC
- Two SAM I/O™ sites plus one XMC, MXM, SAM I/O™ site
- 16 MB flash BIOS with optional Write Protect/Secure Erase
- Panic support for system Zeroize via Secure Erase
SWaP-E: Unmatched computing density (cores and RAM) in the industry
Size: 11.75” x 7.75” x 2.0”
Weight: 10 lbs. max.
Power: 180 W max. (80 W min.)
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, up to IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +85° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The S402-LC “Mustang” is a third-generation, fan-less (conduction-cooled) fully rugged, low cost Intel® Xeon® E5 server. It is designed to provide the highest level of server-class performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled system, operating up to -40° C to +85° C. Mustang simplifies local data processing tasks that require an ultra-fast, Xeon®-class server with vast amounts of high-speed, ECC-protected RAM and storage in one ultra-rugged chassis.
S402-LC is ideal for the application that requires the horsepower of a high-performance server deployed onto a rugged platform with no fans required.
The Mustang is an 8- to 18-core Xeon® E5 server intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense, and aerospace applications with the greatest SWaP-Efficiency (SWaP-E) on the market due to its compact size and robust computing and I/O performance. Mustang is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield/airborne/shipboard server/router/switch/NAS that offers greatest reliability in the smallest packaging. Mustang can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, significant networking options, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
The S402-LC is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863