Rugged, Value-Priced Small Workstation with Intel® Core i7®, USB 2.0/3.0, Networking and Dual-Head Display
- Up to 4.2 GHz Intel® Core i7 (Turbo Boost, 8th Gen Core™ Kaby Lake) processor with 4 Cores (i7-8650U)
- Up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory (2133) with ECC
- 2-head Intel® HD Graphics P620 with GT2, 8-bit VP9 8-bit CODEC, 10-bit HEVC (H.265) CODEC
- Support for DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, ES 2.0, and OCL 2.x
- Video resolution up to 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz via HDMI 2.0 and optional DisplayPort 1.4
- Analog VGA port for console video up to 1600x1200 resolution
- Optional fixed 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD (optional encrypt/secure erase)
- Fixed M.2 SATA or NVMe SSD for OS boot (optional encrypt/secure erase)
- Support for Intel® OPTANE™ M.2 memory
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d) and Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Intel® Enhanced SpeedStep Technology and configurable TDP (cTDP) for improved thermal management
- Encryption and security via Intel® AES-NI encryption and Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM)
- Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) remote management with 1 GbE port, IPMI, SNMP and User console
- Convection-cooled chassis for light weight, high reliability operation
- Optional AC input, MIL-STD-704F power supply with hold-up provision
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- One 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- One 1 Gigabit Ethernet service port (dedicated to BMC)
- Optional quad USB 3.0 ports
- Standard 5x USB 2.0 ports
- One HDMI 2.0 with 7.1 audio (two HDMI 2.0 optional)
- One optional DisplayPort 1.4
- One VGA video port (1920 x 1080)
- One RS-233 serial port
- L+R microphone input and L+R audio output
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with replaceable battery
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure boot operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize via Secure Erase of mass storage and BIOS (optional)
SWaP-E: Unmatched density (cores and RAM) in one footprint
Size: 10” x 5” x 2.5”
Weight: under 7 lbs.
Power: As low as 60 W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-704F, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D and MIL-STD-461E compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -20° C to +55° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R3
Mounting Options: Chassis mounting options include base flanges (standard), VESA mount (for monitor installation such as in digital signage or SITREP consoles), DZUS fasteners (for flush panel mount) and sliding side rails.
The S1204 “Atmos” is an eighth generation ultra-rugged, low profile, lightweight workstation/server/graphics processor with the latest Intel® Core i7® processor, multi-head 4K graphics output, networking and internal storage. It is designed to provide the highest level of workstation performance possible in a ruggedized, convection-cooled system, operating from -20 °C to +55 °C. This system architecture simplifies applications that require rugged high performance computing, high definition uncompressed video, storage and I/O in a small, rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt.
Atmos also offers Intel’s very best embedded graphics performance with Intel’s 3-head HD Graphics P620 controller, which is superior over any previous embedded Intel® graphics controller. S1204 contains useful standard features, and is highly customizable with additional I/O and capabilities.
Atmos includes a dedicated BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) and LAN port to provide intelligent status of key system parameters plus out-of-band remote monitoring. Additional options include DisplayPort, dual HDMI 2.0 with surround sound, USB 3.0 ports in lieu of 2.0, air filters for the chassis, and multiple mounting options.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863