Two Fully Isolated Rugged Servers with Intel® Kaby Lake-H Xeon® E3 and 4K Video Output
- Fully supports Multi-Domain, NSA-secure architecture
Two fully-independent systems (Red/Black) each with:
- 3.0GHz Intel® Xeon® E3 (Kaby Lake, 7th Gen. Core™) (E3-15xxM V6)
- Up to 64GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- 3-head Intel® HD Graphics P630 with GT2
- Support for DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, ES 2.0, and OCL 2.x
- Resolution up to 4096 x 2304 (4K and UHD) at 60Hz via DisplayPort
- One removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD with door
- Drive bay is sealed even when drive is removed
- Two USB 3.0 ports and Four USB 2.0 ports
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD for OS boot
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (Copper)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Encryption and security via Intel® Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM)
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper)
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports w/ TCP/IP offloading
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One VGA port
- Up to three DisplayPort or dual HD-SDI out optional
- Optional video configurations for SMPTE 425-3 and 425-5
- Eight buffered Digital I/O (DIO) lines
- HD Audio with Mic, Headphones and Amplified Speaker Out
- Two SAM™ I/O sites (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, mSATA, etc.)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize Secure Erase, including BIOS
SWaP-E: Unmatched Multi-Domain capabilities in one footprint
Size: 5.4” x 6.5” x 4”
Weight: 10 lbs.
Power: As low as 35 W per domain
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461E, DO-160D, IP66 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +75° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5 (R4/R5 requires radiator)
The S1202-MD “Golden-Eyes” is a third generation ultra-rugged, small, lightweight multi-domain workstation/server/graphics processor with the latest Intel® E3 Xeon® processor, multi-head 4K graphics, and one removable drive per domain. It is designed to provide two fully independent and isolated high-performance servers in one box while providing the highest level of workstation performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled, sealed system, operating from -40° C to +75° C. Even the power supplies are separately isolated. This system architecture simplifies applications that require the highest computing density with requirements such as Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS), Red/Black network separation, or redundancy in a small, ultra-rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt and high definition uncompressed long-reach video.
Golden-Eyes also offers Intel’s very best embedded graphics performance with Intel’s 3-head HD Graphics P630 controller, which is superior over any previous embedded Intel® graphics controller.
The S1202-MD multi-domain Golden-Eyes is two complete 4-core Xeon® E3 server sub-systems packaged together but electrically isolated, including their separate power supplies. Golden-Eyes is intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense, and aerospace Red/Black networks—such as found on platforms with SIPR/NIPR networks. With the onboard 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, Golden-Eyes is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield dual-server that offers double performance or redundancy in a single conduction cooled chassis. Golden-Eyes can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
S1202-MD contains four standard variants per domain: 1) 2x 10 GbE, 2x USB 3.0 (shared power), 1x DisplayPort; 2) 1x 10 GbE, 1x USB 3.0, 2x DisplayPort; 3) 2x 10 GbE and 2x DisplayPort; and 4) 3x DisplayPort, 1x USB 3. Additional options are available and include VGA.
The S1202-MD is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863