Two Fully Isolated Rugged Servers with Intel® Kaby Lake-H Xeon® E3 and 4K Video Output
- Fully supports Multi-Domain, NSA-secure architecture
Two fully-independent systems (Red/Black) each with:
- 3.0GHz Intel® Xeon® E3 (Kaby Lake, 7th Gen. Core™) (E3-15xxM V6)
- Up to 64GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- 3-head Intel® HD Graphics P630 with GT2
- Support for DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, ES 2.0, and OCL 2.x
- Resolution up to 4096 x 2304 (4K and UHD) at 60Hz via DisplayPort
- One removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD with door
- Drive bay is sealed even when drive is removed
- Two USB 3.0 ports and Four USB 2.0 ports
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD for OS boot
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (Copper)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Encryption and security via Intel® Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM)
The S1202-MD “Golden-Eyes” is a third generation ultra-rugged, small, lightweight multi-domain workstation/server/graphics processor with the latest Intel® E3 Xeon® processor, multi-head 4K graphics, and one removable drive per domain. It is designed to provide two fully independent and isolated high-performance servers in one box while providing the highest level of workstation performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled, sealed system, operating from -40° C to +75° C. Even the power supplies are separately isolated. This system architecture simplifies applications that require the highest computing density with requirements such as Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS), Red/Black network separation, or redundancy in a small, ultra-rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt and high definition uncompressed long-reach video.
Golden-Eyes also offers Intel’s very best embedded graphics performance with Intel’s 3-head HD Graphics P630 controller, which is superior over any previous embedded Intel® graphics controller.
The S1202-MD multi-domain Golden-Eyes is two complete 4-core Xeon® E3 server sub-systems packaged together but electrically isolated, including their separate power supplies. Golden-Eyes is intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense, and aerospace Red/Black networks—such as found on platforms with SIPR/NIPR networks. With the onboard 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, Golden-Eyes is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield dual-server that offers double performance or redundancy in a single conduction cooled chassis. Golden-Eyes can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
S1202-MD contains four standard variants per domain: 1) 2x 10 GbE, 2x USB 3.0 (shared power), 1x DisplayPort; 2) 1x 10 GbE, 1x USB 3.0, 2x DisplayPort; 3) 2x 10 GbE and 2x DisplayPort; and 4) 3x DisplayPort, 1x USB 3. Additional options are available and include VGA.
The S1202-MD is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.
SWaP-E: Unmatched Multi-Domain capabilities in one footprint
Size: 5.4” x 6.5” x 4”
Weight: 10 lbs.
Power: As low as 120 W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461E, DO-160D, IP66 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +75° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5 (R4/R5 requires radiator)
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper)
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports w/ TCP/IP offloading
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One VGA port
- Up to three DisplayPort or dual HD-SDI out optional
- Optional video configurations for SMPTE 425-3 and 425-5
- Eight buffered Digital I/O (DIO) lines
- HD Audio with Mic, Headphones and Amplified Speaker Out
- Two SAM™ I/O sites (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, mSATA, etc.)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize Secure Erase, including BIOS