Rugged, Multi-Display NAS with Intel® Xeon® E3 Workstation CPU and Removable Storage
- 3.0GHz Intel® Xeon® E3 (Kaby Lake, 7th Gen. Core™) (E3-15xxM V6)
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- 3-head Intel® HD Graphics P630 with GT2
- Support for DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, ES 2.0, and OCL 2.x
- Resolution up to 4096 x 2304 (4K and UHD) at 60Hz via Mini-BNC
- One removable, fully sealed SSD canister
- Canister includes up to four 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSDs
- Canister drive bay is sealed even when canister is removed
- Three USB 3.0 ports (shared power) and four USB 2.0 ports
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD for OS boot
- Two SAM™ sites add: 1553, Wi-Fi, GPS, LTE, mSATA
- Compatible with GMS U.2 expansion modules (Matrix, Neo, Morpheus)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Encryption and security via Intel® Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM)
The S1202-C4 “Seahawk” is a seventh generation ultra-rugged, lightweight workstation/server NAS with the latest Intel® E3 Xeon® processor, multi-head 4K graphics, and one removable storage canister. It is designed to provide the highest level of workstation performance possible in a MIL-SPEC, conduction-cooled, sealed system, operating from -40° C to +85° C.
This system architecture simplifies applications that require rugged high performance computing, mass storage, high definition uncompressed long-reach video and high speed I/O in a small, ultra-rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt. Seahawk also offers Intel’s very best embedded graphics performance with Intel’s 3-head HD Graphics P630 controller, which is superior over any previous embedded Intel® graphics controller.
The S1202-C4 “Seahawk” is a 4-core Xeon® E3 server / workstation / NAS / graphics processor that is intended for military/defense/aerospace with the greatest SWaP-Efficiency (SWaP-E) on the market due to its compact size and robust computing and I/O performance ports. Seahawk is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield workstation/server that offers the greatest reliability and mass storage in the smallest packaging. Seahawk can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, high performance workstation-like embedded graphics, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
The S1202-C4 is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.
SWaP-E: Unmatched density (cores, RAM and storage) in one footprint
Size: 5.4” x 6.5” x 5.25”
Weight: 7 lbs.
Power: As low as 70W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +85° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper)
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports w/ TCP/IP offloading
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One VGA port
- One DisplayPort
- Optional video configurations for SMPTE 425-3 and 425-5
- Eight buffered Digital I/O (DIO) lines
- HD Audio with Mic, Headphones and Amplified Speaker Out
- Two SAM™ I/O sites (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, mSATA, etc.)
- 32 MB flash BIOS with Write Protect/Secure Erase
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize