Dual Gigabit Ethernet (DGE)
- Intel® 82580DB dual Gigabit Ethernet device
- Onboard dual magnetics
- TCP/IP Offloading Engine (TOE)
- IPv6 support for IP/TCP and IP/UDP receive checksum offload
- Supports Intel® I/O Acceleration Technology (I/OAT)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c) and Virtual Machine Data queue (VMDq)
- Jumbo Frame and IEEE 1588 support
- Wake-on LAN (WoL) support
- ACPI register set and power down functionality supporting D0 and D3 states
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863