8 Channel 16-bit Analog to Digital Converter
- 8 Channels 16-bit A/D converter Simultaneously Sampled
- Fast throughput rate: 200 KSPS for all 8 channels
- 8 Channels SE or 4 PSEUDO Differentials
- Analog Input Clamp Protection
- 1MΩ Analog Input Impedance
- Programmable 2nd Order Anti-Alias Analog Filter
- Over-sampling capability with digital filter
- 8Kx16 SRAM
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863