Rugged, Sealed, Removable Conduction Cooled U.2 I/O Card with Thunderbolt™ 3 via USB-C, M.2 NVMe SSD and SAM I/O
- Removable U.2 form factor with NVMe interface supporting four lanes PCIe Gen 3
- Dual Thunderbolt™ 3 via USB-C
- Up to 40 Gbps data transfer
- Up to 27 W power delivery for each USB-C interface
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.1 sideband channel per USB-C interface
- Daisy chain capability
- Optional locking connector (lose dual Type-C)
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD (optional encrypt/Secure Erase/Write Protect)
- M.2 site may also be substituted for I/O via HD-BNC connector
- One SAM I/O site for custom I/O
- HD-BNC or standards-specific connector for MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, etc.
- Voltage/Temperature Monitoring Sensor on I2C bus
- 12V and 3.3V power input
SWaP-E (Size, Weight and Power - Efficiency)
- Industry's only U.2 module for TB 3 and expansion I/O utilizing NVMe interface (x4 PCIe Gen 3 lanes)
- Ultra-low SWaP at 2.6" x 0.5" x 4.0" (w x h x d), @ 0.5 lbs. and as low as 10 W - MIL-STD-810G, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461E, IP64 compliant
- Operates up to extended temp -20°C to +75°C (Optional)
- Available in ruggedization levels R1-R3
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863