Fully Sealed, Keyed, Removable SSDs
- Fully sealed and optionally submersible unit (IP67)
- Hardware keying for up to 16 unique combinations
- Unique interconnect to the host for high shock and vibration environments
- High number of insertion/desertion interconnect technology
- SATA 3 interface for high-speed read/write data speeds
- Available in MLC and SLC technology
- Secure-Erase, Write-Protect, and Tamper-Proof security (optional)
- Available with up to AES-256 bit encryption (optional)
- Utilizes industry standard mSATA modules for availability and compatibility
- Available up to 1TB in MLC
- Ultra-small packaging, only 2.6” x 3.6” x 0.26”
- USB docking station for ease of data retrieval with USB 3.0 interface (optional)
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863