Rugged, Fully Sealed, Conduction Cooled Lossless Multi-Channel Composite Video to GigE Vision Video Encoder/Processor
- Input channels accept cameras or other video sources (up to 8)
- Up to 8 input channels of lossless NTSC composite video (up to 4 encoder modules, 2 channels each)
- Each channel is converted to the AIA GigE Vision protocol for lowest latency between camera and display
- Each input can be independently enabled or disabled by the user, plus “auto start”
- Each video channel can be configured for color, monochrome operation or de-interlaced operation
- Up to 4 Gigabit Ethernet output ports with two encoded channels per port using GigE Vision (30Hz, progressive scan, uncompressed; per NTSC and RS-170)
- Each Ethernet port is configurable to use DHCP addressing or manually configured for IP address, net mask and gateway.
- Each output port can support two multi-cast addresses
- Up to 8 bi-directional RS-232 serial channels for camera control to the Host system (2 per encoder module)
- Each serial channel is configurable for IP port address, Baud rate, serial device assignment name, retry timeout and maximum number of retries
- GigE Vision output ports, protocol and status control can be managed using COTS software such as from Pleora (GEVPlayer) or other packages compatible with GigE Vision, the UDP protocol, and GVCP/GVSP
- Remote configuration via telnet for each video encoder module for system management and status
- LED status for power, Ethernet traffic, video and Ethernet link status
- +28VDC nominal power input with MIL-STD-1275D power conditioning
SWaP-E (Size, Power and Weight – Efficiency)
- Industry’s greatest video encoder density, input channels and lossless video distribution in one footprint
- Ultra-low SWaP at 5.4” x 5.4” x 6.0” (w x h x d), @ 7.5 lbs. (size/weight for 8CV) and as low as 10W
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461E, IP66 compliant
- Operates up to extended temp -40°C to +85°C (Optional)
- Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863