Deployable, Fully Sealed, Intelligent Cold Plate with Dual Integrated Sealed Fans
- Works with GMS conduction-cooled chassis and systems, conductively cooling them when an adequate cold plate is unavailable
- Redundant TwoCool™ smart fans for active cooling, monitoring and reporting in any environment and increased MTBF
- Two fully-independent temperature sensors for thermal management and redundancy
- Sealed fan motors feature tachometer for high-performance temperature control with user feedback via USB 2.0
- Advanced thermal ducting for the most reliable system cooling
- Mounts and operates in any orientation
- IP67 for fully submersible applications
- Integrated MIL-STD-1275 power conditioning
- Available in multiple sizes for Intel® Core i7, Xeon® D and Xeon® based products
SWaP-E (Size, Power and Weight – Efficiency)
- Smartest, most reliable thermal regulation device for high performance conduction-cooled electronics in one footprint
- Ultra-low SWaP at 6.5” x 5.4” x 0.95”, @ 1.6 lbs. and 8W
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461E, IP67 compliant
- Operates up to extended temp -40°C to +85°C (Optional)
- Available in ruggedization level R5
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863